EVERY business, regardless of a Fortune 500 to a solo-prenuer startup working out of a garage, needs cybersecurity. Many smaller operations make the mistake of thinking they “aren’t a target” because they visualize cyberthreats as emanating from a hacker in a basement somewhere in Eastern Europe. In reality, entire governments, mafia organizations, and hacker entities with thousands of workers are at it daily; attempting to find your personal data, your company data, hold you for ransom, steal your funds, and much worse.
- $1MIL Identity Theft protection and basic dark web monitoring for our clients and their employees (upgrades available)
- Anti-virus, anti-malware
- Patch management (remember the Equifax breach? It was caused by not applying patches. If you think your computer’s automatic updating is all you need, you are sorely mistaken.)
- Protection against ransomware like WannaCry
- Secure backup
- Control user access to data, equipment, and Internet
- Safeguards data against accidents and catastrophes
- Secure onsite, offsite, cloud backup
- Long-term data storage
We do this for EVERY LEVEL and every vertical of business we serve.
Wanna know more? Click here to download 31 Cybersecurity Tips for your Business…FREE!